- Shipping & Returns
Stylish, simple and flexible kettle for the perfect brew
Upgrade your daily coffee ritual with the latest Brewista Artisan Kettle!
This stylish and intelligent variable temperature kettle is designed with a "gooseneck spout" that delivers not only accurate and but also flexible stream. It offers a full range of flow control with superior balance for a precise brewing experience. You can now perfectly unlock the flavour of your coffee beans with different kinds of brewing techniques. With its easy to read and monitor LCD console, the water temperature is under your control for the best brewing profile of the beans in different roasting levels or grinding sizes.
- Ergonomic, comfort-grip handle
- Gooseneck spout for an easier, more controlled pour
- Electronic temperature control LCD Display
- Temperature displayed in Fahrenheit (°F) or Celsius (°c)
- Flash boil and keep warm settings
- Latest V3 Models, 1.0 Liter capacity
- Compatible with Brewista Flow Restrictor
- 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz (EU / UK Voltage)
* This is pre-order. Please contact us for the estimated arrival time.
- Model: BA10VKBS-PWW, BA10VKBS-MB
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Product weight：1960g
- Dimension: 300x220x210mm
- Capacity: 1000ml
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz (EU Voltage)
- 1000W for fast heating
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
For orders outside EU (not including UK), the products are excl. VAT. Any custom duties which may occur in the respective country will be your responsibility.
Domestic shipping (Netherlands):
Delivery within 1-2 business days.
International shipping (Europe):
Delivery within 1-5 business days.*
*Delivery times depend on the destination.
International shipping (US/CA):
Delivery within 4-5 business days.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food and coffee beans cannot be returned.
We reserve the right to refuse any exchange or returns requests.